Friday, July 8, 2011

ahhh!!!

The Lord is completely amazing.  It's 0815 on a Saturday morning (which is a gorgeous day btw) and I've been up for a few hours thanks to jet lag.  I have a lot on my mind (all good things) and needed to sit down and make a list and I thought I would blog too!  Here is my to-do list for today...

  • run
  • unpack
  • weed the yard
  • take care of recycling (maybe lol)
  • figure out how to get ahold of my Praxis scores for teaching (having these will help me obtain a new license in a different state when we move)
  • buy food :)
  • hang out with friends
  • NAP  (all caps b/c it's the most important)
There are a few other things on the list but I don't want to post them yet.  The Lord is definitely leading Andrew and I somewhere and I thank him for giving me a heart to follow.  Phew...amazing how writing things down calms my heart!!  Thank you Lord for the amazing husband you have given me and the opportunities you have placed in front of us.  Thank you for allowing us to rest in Your arms as we make decisions concerning our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment