Monday, May 2, 2011

A New Month!!

It's May!!!  I cannot believe it's already May.  Two big things happened yesterday.  My brother (Derek) graduated from Bethel College and my adorable nephews Garrett and Ethan turned one!!  Andrew has been gone for 3 weeks and I feel like we are settling in.  Kendra gets here Thursday (tons to do before then) and summer is just around the corner!  Today is one of the first week days that I haven't worked since Andrew has been gone and I am having trouble finding any sort of motivation to get up and moving today.  You know it's not the best of days when your dog comes and climbs back in bed with you instead of whining to go outside!  I guess we were both tired from walking the perimeter of the base yesterday.  It felt great to go on a long walk though.  Haven't done that in awhile with her.

I need to sit down and make a to-do list for today.  I'm pretty good when I make lists.  I need to go to the commissary and BX and mail a package to Andrew.  I am very thankful for MPS, it's great to be able to send stuff for free!!  Well, typing what I have to do has given me a little motivation...ready set go!

No comments:

Post a Comment