Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life

Life seems to be moving quickly...Andrew has been gone 18 days already!!  It seems like just yesterday that I was saying "see you soon."  Life has been so busy and Kendra is going to be here in a week!!  I'm excited to have someone else in the house to talk to besides Dolce :)  I was able to find a cord for our camera so I need to post some pictures.  I cannot believe we will be leaving Italy soon.  We have been so fortunate to have been stationed here.  The traveling is amazing!!  Not many people can pick up and go to Venice for an afternoon date with their husband :)  I'm praying life continues to go quickly, but also pray that I don't wish it away.  God has us in each season for a reason and I want to learn and grow while I am in the "deployment season."  Looking forward to what is ahead and being grateful for what is behind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment