Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oops! It's been awhile!

Man time flies whether or not you are having fun!!  I cannot believe that Kendra has come and gone and it's already May 25!!  I am praying time keeps going quickly.  A few updates...

  • I miss my husband (go figure, lol) but am so incredibly proud to be his wife!
  • Dolce is driving me crazy, lol, apparently she has grown quite attached to her daddy and doesn't like him being gone
  • I had a mouse in my dresser the other day and about freaked out (I am still sleeping in Andrew's man cave on the futon until I can completely bleach down my room this weekend)
  • We got A/C installed...but I have a hard time bringing myself to use it for more than 10 minutes.
  • I head to the states in less than a month!
  • I have lost 6 more pounds (talk about trying to stay positive, losing weight stinks...remind me not to gain it back!)
  • I am slacking on my miles but am making progress.
  • I have finally settled on a training program for my 5/10k (I chose a 10k so the 5k is built right in)
  • I have traveled to Venice, Croatia, and Rome 
  • I attempted to plant poppies and they died...I'm not very good at keeping plants alive.  Kendra and I took them from a random field and transplanted them.  I am hoping to at least get some good seeds from them.
Well I said a few updates but that was a lot!  I have been busy this month.  I am working a lot and that keeps me running around.  Well, I am running the morning with my friend Tina!  Good night world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment