Wednesday, June 1, 2011

humble

I am amazed at how the Lord will humble me when I most need it.  I cannot make it through this deployment without Him.  Just when I start to think I am doing great and I will do this on my own He gently (and sometimes not so gently, lol) reminds me I need to rely on Him at all times.

It is June 1!!!!  Praise the Lord!!!  While we haven't even  hit  2 months of Andrew being gone we are already in the third month title.  I know that seems strange but it's exciting to me!  A lot is happening this month.  I am working like crazy until June 16 when school gets out.  I leave for the states June 23.  Most importantly this month is Andrew's 25th birthday!!!  I'm sad this will be the second year in a row we haven't been together on his birthday but that is just what happens!  We have spent 2 of the 5 (including this year) birthdays together.  Hopefully next year will be different!

Dolce has been great company so far and I know we will both be so happy when he gets home! Well I need to go to bed, I have a date with my running shoes in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment