Saturday, June 11, 2011

2 months are over!

Yesterday was 2 months since Andrew has left.  Hopefully time will keep passing at a decent pace.  We are getting close to half way!!  I miss him terribly and this week with all the rain has been a very very blah week, but that is to be expected.  Dolce is continuing to be good company, although she's a tad crazy when I'm on Skype with Andrew.  She hears him and she goes nuts looking for him.  Funny and sad at the same time.  I got his birthday stuff mailed off and did my best to be creative.  We shall see what he thinks :)  I will be sending our anniversary package from my parents house.

Something is up with my internet and I cannot figure out what is wrong with it!  Some sites are refusing to load.  I have reset, restarted, rebooted everything I can think of and it's still not working.  OH well, so it goes.

Dolce and I have been laying around today.  We ran/walked the base perimeter today.  It is 5.8 miles.  We ran 3 miles and walked the rest.  It was a great workout.  I am starting to add up miles but am going to have to get a LOT more in to meet my goal by October!  Hopefully I can get some long bike rides in while I'm in the states.

Went to biblegateway.com to find a bible verse and the perfect one was the verse of the day.  "He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”” Psalm 46:10 NIV

Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment