Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

25 years ago unbeknownst to me an adorable little boy was born in Kwangju, South Korea.  He would later grow up and become my husband.  God has truly blessed this world with an amazing man of God that I am so lucky to call my husband!

This is the second year in a row Andrew and I have been apart on his birthday.  Last year I was in North Carolina meeting our nephews for the first time and this year he is away.  I know as a military family we will spend many holidays and special occasions apart, but I will do my best to make them count when we are together.  I was able to send him a few small gifts and some cakes.  He seemed to enjoy everything, but I can't wait for a time when we get to spend his special day together.  I am missing him a lot today!!!

Happy Birthday Andrew James!  You are an amazing man and I am so thankful to have you in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment