Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2...the waiting begins

Well day 2 is here and I have allowed myself to be lazy today!  I always try and give myself one lazy day when Andrew first leaves.  It's almost 3 and I'm getting restless, I may have to tackle something on my list today.  I think waiting is the hardest part of being separated.  Once Andrew is at his final destination I know we will develop a routine of talking and it will become our new normal for the next few months, but waiting on that is tough!!

I made 2 lists last night.  I am a list maker.  I love making lists for the simple fact that I get to cross things off when I finish them.  I am sometimes that person that adds to the list to cross off something I have already finished and forgot to put on the list in the first place.  My first list was what I want to accomplish this week since it is spring break and I know I will not be working.  My second list is what I want to accomplish while Andrew is away.  I think I am going to put my second list on some fun paper and post it in my house as a reminder to what I want to do.

ANDREW IS ONLINE!!!!  See it's the little things in life.  Being able to chat with my husband brings a smile to my face and tears of joy!!  I love him so much!!!  Well I am talking to my hubby...more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment