Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time

Time is such a weird concept to me.  I know days are always the same length but some seem so much shorter and some longer.  It's Wednesday already and I am tired and ready for the weekend.  I have worked every day this week and will again tomorrow.  I have been able to chat with Andrew every day and it just makes my day.  No matter how long or how short the conversations are they are wonderful.  I am so proud of him!  Thought of these verses today and it is so true!

Phillipians 4:13  I can do all things through him who gives me strength.

James 1:2-4 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.


Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment