Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday already!!

It's already Thursday!!!  I was woken up today in the best way anyone could ever be woken up, my husband called me :)  The only thing better would make him home so for now this is the best!!  It is so nice to hear his voice.  It makes me feel like he is not half a world away.  One advantage of being in Italy while he is down range is the time difference is not as bad as it would be in the states!  Well today has flown by and I cannot believe tomorrow is already Friday.  I do not know where time has gone this week!  I am definitely praising the Lord for this though!!  Tomorrow I am going to post my goals so I have others to help keep me accountable.  Praying for warmer weather tomorrow!  60 today was cold!!!  I love you Andrew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment