Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stormy Nights and Sunny Spring Days

Last night it was stormy and I HATE storms.  I had a hard time sleeping and that is probably why, but when I woke up this morning and opened my shutters the sun is shining and the sky is blue!  The rain definitely cooled things off and it's going to be a sweatshirt kind of day, but it is gorgeous out!  I need to empty my memory card on my camera and get out and take some pictures of these beautiful spring flowers that are blooming all around!

I hung out with some friends today and it was really nice to get out of the house.  Mailed Andrew his first package and am hoping it gets there soon!  I got to talk to him tonight on skype which is such a blessing!!!  I am missing him a lot and the nights are the worst.  Hopefully I will get some better sleep tonight!  It seems I am going to be busy the rest of the week so that will be a good thing!  On my way home tonight I couldn't believe tomorrow is Thursday, it's gone by quickly.  I hope the rest of our separation goes this quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment