Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What NOT to say to a military wife!

A friend posted this on FB, it's so true!!!

http://www.mydaily.com/2011/04/12/what-not-to-say-to-a-military-wife/

I will add a few of my least favorite things to hear...

1.  Well, this is what you signed up for when you married him...yes I know this is what I signed up for, but just because I went into this eyes wide open does not make saying good bye to him any easier nor does it make me miss him less.

2.  Well, you knew this was coming...see above statement!

3.  When will he be home...I have no idea, I will not know until he is actually wheels up (on the plane and in the air).  Even then he could divert somewhere.  He will be home when he gets home, I promise you will know when he gets home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment