Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week One OVER!

Week one is officially over!  I am celebrating the end of it by making my husband cookies :).  I cannot believe how fast this first week has gone for me.  Andrew said it wasn't as fast for him, but I'm sure things will pick up as he continues to get settled in with everything.  We were able to chat for a long time today and that just makes my day!!!  We're getting into a good routine of when we talk and I hope we're able to continue to do so as time goes by.  

I looked through some old pictures on my camera from last fall tonight and I cannot believe some of the places we have been able to go.  It has truly been a blessing being over here and I cannot wait to travel again with Andrew when he gets back.  Europe better look out!  We have a lot to see and not much time to see it in.

I think Dolce is settling into not having her Dad around.  He's so much better about throwing the ball with her outside than I am.  I really need to work on that.  I accidentally left the gate open today for 30 minutes but she was good and was just in the neighbor's yard.  I am lucky to have a such a good dog to keep me company!

Going to look into taking some Italian classes this summer for a possible job opportunity in the fall.  We will see where the Lord leads.  Well, bring on week 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment